We've gathered some useful resources and tips to help your child with band.
The following resources will help your child with their instruments:
- How to clean woodwind instruments - flute, clarinet, saxophone, tenor saxophone, bass clarinet
- How to clean brass instruments - trumpet, trombone, baritone, euphonium, french horn, tuba
- Breathing tips - for flute, clarinet, bass clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, baritone.
- Australian Music Examinations Board – Get up-to-date information on instrumental practical exams and music theory exams.
- Australian Music Centre – The centre has the largest collection of sheet music and recordings of Australian music. You can borrow, buy or listen to music at the centre.
- Sydney Conservatorium of Music – Information on Saturday music programs for talented school aged musicians and entry requirements for The Conservatorium High School. The Conservatorium also stages numerous free and/or cheap weekly concerts.
- Musica Viva – Find interactive and fun online music activities.